Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-25-2012, 06:16 AM
Jimmorison Jimmorison is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Liberia
Posts: 1
generic priligy

Common use - Dapoxetine belongs to a class of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). This short-acting inhibitor is used to treat premature ejaculation in men.
I am ready to accept the situation that customer support sometimes can be dull when I want to trace my order plus buy priligy online
I take priligy pill and it works as expected but after sexual intercourse I sometimes feel muscle pain in the back and fatigue. I do not know if this is because I work like a stud or it is a side effect. Anyway I am lucky that I gave it a try.

Last edited by Jimmorison; 05-28-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-25-2012, 09:59 AM
snelson903 snelson903 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: mishawaka indiana
Posts: 1,499
what ?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.