Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #40  
Old 11-02-2012, 07:04 AM
AiboPet's Avatar
AiboPet AiboPet is offline
"micro" and quirky
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: I'm in San Diego, but lived in Hong Kong for a long time
Posts: 707
LOL!!

I was next gonna ask if you had a CAT :-P

I keep all the "collection" sets on powerstrips just to avoid having "instant on" keep a set's filaments running for MONTHS on a set I might actually turn on once every two months. Only have a couple "clock" sets like the Panasonic one with the mirror inside....and the RCA Lunar with the flip clock on the "hot all the time" power strip. I also do have a "modern" little Panasonic 9" color set on that strip to keep me from having to do it's "setup" every time it's plugged in. I did check to see it's not running the heaters when off. I have a feeling I'm gonna have to put the new "prison TV" on that as well...but it also doesn't appear to run the heaters when off.
__________________
My current "holy grail" is trying to get enough parts together to get a Singer TV6U going. Been kicking my ass for nearly a year now :-P

Last edited by AiboPet; 11-02-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.