Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 11-27-2012, 03:29 PM
cdmarion's Avatar
cdmarion cdmarion is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 150
I started checking resistance on the video amp tube pins and found pin 6 had no continuity so I traced back to the L23 peaking coil and it was open, so I replaced it with one out of an identical parts set and checked it again, it reads 17K and I'm supposed to have 8k but I figured it was better then the original. I turned the set on and now I get a wavy vertical line, see attached pic. It appears I've now lost my Horz sweep, so I disconnected one end of the coil, removed the 12au7 expecting to see a full raster as before but I still had the vertical line. I've got another bright / contrast pot from my parts set and will replace that tomorrow morning just to eliminate that as a probable cause.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.