Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-12-2012, 06:31 PM
josephdaniel's Avatar
josephdaniel josephdaniel is offline
Learning as I go
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas / Missouri
Posts: 462
I believe your picture is tulted Brause your Yoke is slightly off kilter all you have to do is listen it and turn it the corrected direction untill the picture is oriented correctly
Note I'm talking about the coil thing around the neck of the picture tube bit not the rings that you can turn on it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.