Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-17-2012, 05:42 PM
bandersen's Avatar
bandersen bandersen is offline
RCA 741PCS
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,826
I haven't tried using the Wellers yet, but I sure hope they work or are repairable. They fell much better in my hand than the modern versions

I swung my my local hardware store and picked up these goo removal products. I hope they do the trick.
__________________
Here are my Vintage Radio & TV YouTube Channel and Photo Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 PM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
I haven't tried using the Wellers yet, but I sure hope they work or are repairable. They fell much better in my hand than the modern versions

I swung my my local hardware store and picked up these goo removal products. I hope they do the trick.
Be careful with the Goof-off. It's a tough on some plastics and finishes.
Don't ask me how I know.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.