Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Geist Geist is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 350
Hi All;
Now it may be me, or my lack of proper perspective.. But, the Leads on the 0--30KV meter, look a little on the thin side.. Not anything I would want to handle, while measuring even 10KV.. Even though I wouldn't mind a schematic for making one.. I could find an old meter lying around and make something that would tell me close enough the voltage of my old set.. a meter of 0 to 15 would be all that I would need..
THANK YOU Marty
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.