Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-15-2013, 05:23 PM
josephdaniel's Avatar
josephdaniel josephdaniel is offline
Learning as I go
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas / Missouri
Posts: 462
Vintage or modern I guess would work. Probably should have posted thin in general discussion.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-15-2013, 08:11 PM
wa2ise's Avatar
wa2ise wa2ise is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 3,147

I think this one would be my favorite. Had one just like it when I was a kid, which used to be my grandma's, before she checked out around 1960.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.