Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-10-2013, 09:30 AM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by compucat View Post
There was a UHF version of that set. I hade one many years ago. It is an interesting set but rather low end like most GE stuff from that era. It also uses a weird 11 inch picture tube when most other sets are 12 inch. For daily use I would recommend a Zenith from the same time period, night and day difference in quality.

I will be interested to know if that GE works or not.
I worked on a set the looked simular, but the chassis was laid out differently.
I think the CRT was a tension band and was all channel.
IIRC, the chassis was simular to the 12" models. This set used a 23Z9, where the model shown used a 17JZ8. Other minor differences.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.