Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-14-2013, 05:40 AM
Kamakiri's Avatar
Kamakiri Kamakiri is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 5,109
I know about a dozen quick fixes for Chevette problems. That's the problem with having been in the parts business for 25 years, you're left with a lot of outdated useless knowledge

I remember the days when parts stores were stocked with whole aisles of e-brake cables, carb kits, ignition tune up stuff, and bondo. Not so anymore. I laughed pretty hard when a guy ahead of me in line came in for points and condenser for a 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis, and everyone in the store including the manager couldn't find the application .

I came up to the manager and said "Ford hasn't used points since 1974".

Newbies.....
__________________
"Restoring a tube TV is like going to war. A color one is like a land war in Asia."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.