Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-02-2013, 12:44 PM
egrand
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I remeber watching that movie several years ago and I remember the tv screen. I don't think they ever really showed the projector itself. As I recall, my thinking was there was no way a little out of the way bar like that could afford an expensive projector tv. I think they just used that type of tv so that it would seem plausable for the people in the bar to see it from across the room. Otherwise, the actors would have to crowd around a small screen set, and that would change the story a little. It didn't look to me at the time to be a real set, but I'm no expert.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.