Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-12-2013, 09:59 AM
IsthmusTV's Avatar
IsthmusTV IsthmusTV is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 329
Thanks for the info. I'm not too worried about my flyback since I don't run the set for more than two hours or so at a time.

The convergence board is the only part of set that I haven't recapped, so I think I'll start there. A couple of the pots are kind of questionable, too. The convergence is only off at the edges so I haven't been very motivated to mess with it.

Nice solution for the back.

-Clark
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.