Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Things with Motors

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 09-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Username1's Avatar
Username1 Username1 is offline
Not sure how I got here.
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Orange County NY
Posts: 3,658
My sisters Camaro '82 with v6 had a lot more than 3 feet up front, I think the cowl around the cooling fan was 3 feet long cause the engine was so far back.... I think most of the nose was dead space..... Could have been a Pacer if they cut the nose off....
I had a few friends with 76-77 cutlasses

I painted my '73 mustang Fresh Plumb Metalic, it was a Gremlin color, then in '95 it was used on ford pickups.....

All 70's -80's cars were love'em/hate'em things.... They looked way cool, but they really were POS's all of em....
__________________
Yes you can call me "Squirrel boy"

Last edited by Username1; 09-04-2013 at 05:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.