Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2013, 11:43 AM
BigDavesTV's Avatar
BigDavesTV BigDavesTV is offline
BigDavesTV
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Posts: 492
Thanks, Guys, for the compliments, suggestions and encouragement, I appreciate it! I'm having LOTS of fun collecting and working on these classics, and I will post some more pictures in the near future, especially of the Danish Modern Set working, it has an acceptable picture for now, but this winter when I've more time indoors, I have a few sets that need convergence touch-ups, etc., now that I've finally got a working pattern generator (or two. "Stay-tuned" as they used to say when I was younger, I also remember the phrase "Please stand by" during technical difficulties! And yet another that went something like "the reception problem is not the fault of your receiver!" Just remembered these.
__________________
[B]"Bee care-eh-full to don't broke thee pic-sher tee-yube!" :-)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.