Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Console User Console User is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 245
For the interference issue I have a 75 ohm cable that I can use as well instead of the 300 ohm. The problem exists with both cable (wires). As for the blooming of the white or sometimes red we notice this a little bit on our kitchen tv sometimes too. The kitchen tv is a 2001 Curtis Mathes. This problem here that I describe seemed to come about with the digital tv transition. I wonder if it would have something to do with the fact that they are sending a digital signal but you have to convert it to analog to watch it on your older sets? I don't think it does it when watching VCR tapes.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.