Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 12-17-2013, 09:36 PM
coppercity coppercity is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 33
Thanks for the suggestions, I have no problems getting to the menu it's just getting to the A/V inputs. I have a universal remote but it don't have any "input" buttons.

Attached is a photo, I will pull it away from the wall tomorrow, and get the chassis number, I know it said made/assembled in Mexico. I did not see china anywhere on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo_small.jpg (83.0 KB, 60 views)
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.