Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
That's the thing, the screens do what they should but the green and blue drive controls seem to do nothing, or perhaps it's just too dim to see.

The rejuved tube checks like new on my B&K 466 but it could be wrong, I'll check it again with the Beltron or the Sencore tonight and see what they say.

It might just be easiest to put the new CRT in and see what happens, I need to make sure the shadow mask is ok anyhow since it was shipped to me years ago, I don't see any debris inside so I'm pretty sure it's ok.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-24-2013, 02:09 PM
DaveWM DaveWM is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 5,607
if the voltages are off and the video out tube is good I would look around the service switch and the various power resistors there. Also the coils involved.

try adj the brightness while measuring the red cathode of the CRT, should be 360 and 280 from fully CCW to fully CW

Last edited by DaveWM; 12-24-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.