Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Solid State CRT Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 01-25-2014, 01:51 AM
pac.attack76's Avatar
pac.attack76 pac.attack76 is offline
Stuck in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstout66 View Post
pac.attack76, I hate tossing stuff as well, and I debated.. but didn't have the room, and have tried to focus on only keeping a few sets. This one still had a fantastic picture, but was getting glitchy. I can't remember what chassis it was, but it had that weird tuning system, that was problematic.... I don't have the best pix, but here ya go.
I'm gonna cry . I hear ya on the room though. I'm running low myself. i wont let it stop me though. I'll have more space soon though.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.