![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thats a poser. First in lines still had electronic adjustments
& would often need touching up but there were less adjustments. I would say from abt 1980 on convergence & purity adjustments became fairly permanent. Changing the jug or yoke was pretty much the only time it was an issue. Many sets both US & Jap used the RCA bonded (glued on) yoke CRT's. They also had a tape like magnet for conv & purity so everything was factory set. Personally I always liked the delta guns for set-up, after you do a few its fast work to do it. The whole process made sense but I never got the hang of in-lines, just messed with them & they would suddenly fall into place. 73 Zeno
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|