Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-09-2014, 03:15 PM
zeno's Avatar
zeno zeno is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith26kc20 View Post
From what I can see, the integrators (87-5 is the one I need) are made of five parts. Two resistors and three capacitors. I have the values and they appear to be made up of ceramic disc capacitors. Has anyone made the vertical one? The resistive portion should be 94K ohms (2) 47K resistors in series). Mine measures 225K ohms and I cannot achieve full sweep. I have about two inches of black on the bottom of my 25MC33 Zenith.
Never made one up, twas a stocked item. One end of each cap
goes to ground (center leg) other ends go to each resistor ( end legs)
& one to the resistor jcn.

73 Zeno
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.