Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-24-2014, 06:38 PM
maxhifi's Avatar
maxhifi maxhifi is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,871
I have a monochrome new vista portable - see recent thread. I also saw one at a thrift shop about ten years ago which I have always regretted not getting.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-24-2014, 08:24 PM
Jon A.'s Avatar
Jon A. Jon A. is offline
Don't mess with Esther.
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxhifi View Post
I have a monochrome new vista portable - see recent thread. I also saw one at a thrift shop about ten years ago which I have always regretted not getting.
I hear ya. I Haven't seen a local Apple II Plus since the one I saw at a Starvation Army store in 1998 I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_volt View Post
Maybe I should buy an old fish tank and re-purpose it to make it into a TV set
Or find a dead flat panel (easy enough) and make it into an ant farm. Then advertise it on CL for 2K.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.