Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-26-2014, 04:14 PM
holmesuser01's Avatar
holmesuser01 holmesuser01 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Asheville NC
Posts: 1,731
I looked at my master list of repaired sets from my service days. It's on a floppy disc that runs on an Apple IIe.

I repaired 12 Predicta's, and only one had a power transformer.

I used to have a box of knobs, but they are long gone, now.
__________________
Bruce
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-26-2014, 04:25 PM
maxhifi's Avatar
maxhifi maxhifi is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmesuser01 View Post
I looked at my master list of repaired sets from my service days. It's on a floppy disc that runs on an Apple IIe.

I repaired 12 Predicta's, and only one had a power transformer.

I used to have a box of knobs, but they are long gone, now.
Mine has seen a few repairs... the few tubes I pulled were all different brands.. Westinghouse, Sylvania, etc. I can't wait to get it apart and look at it in detail.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.