Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 08-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Schanz's Avatar
Schanz Schanz is offline
Pioneer Stereo Fan Club
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 94
I paid $80 for it and figured I was sticking my neck out given the age and number of sockets. So far I have only worked on old radios so I should be fine there unless I start to branch out. I don't see one like it on eBay so I guess there aren't a lot of them. It has only one .1 mfd cap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
__________________
Looking for a dial glass and knobs for a R-30s Fisher console.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.