Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-04-2014, 08:15 AM
Schanz's Avatar
Schanz Schanz is offline
Pioneer Stereo Fan Club
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 94
Yeah. I found it in the schematic. Can't believe I missed that. I've never seen a 1 mfd but I imagine there's one out there somewhere.

Anyway, replaced the cap and the cord and this thing actually seems to work. Tested it on an untested original 26 rectifier and got 86%. I need to verify the results with aknown tester. The spec cards contained the operating instructions which helped big time. Need to make good copies of those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
__________________
Looking for a dial glass and knobs for a R-30s Fisher console.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.