Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 08-05-2014, 10:01 AM
NoPegs's Avatar
NoPegs NoPegs is offline
The glass is -3dB.
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Amish Country PA.
Posts: 376
It looks very interesting. Any chance you could post pics/scans of the "What you can do with this Thing.(Why you paid for it.)" and "Operation of your Apparatus in a nutshell." sections of the manual? At first glance with those pass-through sockets I thought it was something like a Bias-King but then I scrutinized things a bit more and it looks something along the lines of Bob's Sencore VA-62 except made for tube TVs instead of just being mod-able for them.

I'm sure someone will be happy to give money plus shipping costs for it, I just can't say how much.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.