Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-05-2014, 07:08 PM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdave3 View Post
I have a Doss Pioneer 250 Horizontal Sweep Quantalyst. I would lilke to sell it and put it on fleabay. I can find nothing on this- not even the company. Has anyone ever heard of this device? Does anyone think it is worth anything?

Thanks!
Were they ever advertised in the more popular TV tech's magazines, such as Electronic Technician or Electronic Servicing?
It looks like a cross between a B&K analyst and a Sencore sweep analyst, using the adaptors for the sweep output tubes.
I wonder how many units they sold?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.