![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
It was a great meet, as usual, but the weather didn't cooperate. It was drizzly, cold and damp in the morning.
As luck would have it, the afternoon was sunny and warmer. By then, all of the members and others left. I didn't buy much, myself. All the meets are good, but some are a little better! IIRC, the next meet is November 6th, same location! See you there! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I guess I didn't IIRC, Thanks!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Another radio and electronics swap meet, tomorrow January 11, 2015. Wisconsin Antique Radio Club. Different location, Best Western Motel on Howell Av. about a mile north of the Terminal-Landmark complex. It's a small room, so there won't be that many sellers, but I'm going anyway.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Those inside meets, generally aren't too good and the cold weather didn't help.
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, GB Packers playoff game day probably didn't help either. I sure hope to make it to these swap meets soon. I always seem to have something planned on these weekends. Hopefully the next one.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|