Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Findm-Keepm's Avatar
Findm-Keepm Findm-Keepm is offline
Followin' the Rules...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerking View Post
So, I bought this meter after reading several reviews of it (they are a major player Chinese instrumentation company that mfg them) and have been using it for the last 6-months or so since my 30 year old Beckman Tech-310 going so flaky I was not able to fix it.

I have to say, I am very happy with it and its features and accuracy. And like some (selective) Chinese products, very good construction quality. For the $50.00 shipped to my door within 10 days from China, I think it was a good purchase decision. Will it last 30 years like the good 'ol Beckman; maybe not, but that meter was like $200 back in 1984 with 1/4 of the features/accuracy of this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Uni-T-UT139C...item27dd185a8d


Tom (PK)
Klein tools used to sell the same meter! The 60A Amp Clamp logo on the front is a dead giveaway - klein sold that as an accessory. I think Klein got 99 dollars for theirs, also a good price for the feature set.

I still have an operating Beckman 4410, a 310 on steroids, with 4-1/2 digits and true RMS. I like it for high resistance measurements and the occasional voltage check, but my Fluke 77 gets most of the day -to- day usage.


Cheers,
__________________
Brian
USN RET 22YRS (Avionics/Cal)
CET-Consumer Repair and Avionics ('88)
"Capacitor Cosmetologist since '79"

When fuses go to work, they quit!
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.