![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
It may be an internal arc in the CRT also.
If its the HV it will do it more on humid days. Best to open it up, run it in a dark room & watch for it. BTW most Sonys use a coax HV lead. When removing the lead there is a little spring that connects the center. If you dont remove it carefully it can get bent up or lost. 73 Zeno
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
It's not done the arcing in a couple days. I am not holding my breath, so I don't use the set for long hours. I've tried letting it run for hours with it open in a dark room; Nothing. I even tried probing around all the HV parts while it was on to see if I could cause the arcing to happen, and again, nothing. All I can say is the the set was internally very dirty, and whatever the grime was it built up inside was very thick. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|