![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Does that make sense? Terry |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, that makes sense. The tuner is not an issue right now, since I have disconnected the video IF section (and upstream of that, the tuner) to inject a video signal directly at the 1st video amplifier.
When I had things connected normally, I could observe differences when using the fine tuner to tune on either side of the "best" signal, but the TV never displayed anything resembling correct colors. I have done this with various sources -- DVD player, agile modulator, pattern generator, etc. The AGC and color killer appear to be working normally, too. Phil Nelson |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Getting the 3.58 osc running should be the #1 objective, irrespective of whatever other gremlins may still be lurking.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm open to suggestions about how to get that oscillator working. There aren't a lot of other components connected to that tube, other than a couple of ceramic caps and a few resistors.
Phil Nelson |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
As has been suggested here with your problem, I will next concentrate on insuring the Reactance inductor and circuit are working properly. Closed loops are tough cookies to crack at times! Pete |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|