Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2015, 10:44 AM
thezman thezman is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4
Yes, Electronic M, that's exactly what it is. I removed the orange belt so I could get a better look at the part.

Findm-Keepm -- By mode switch, do you mean the part you labeled Motor Drive IC? I did a cursory web search, but couldn't find any service manuals. Lots of operation manuals, so at least this thing will be a reliable clock if nothing else. :p

The tape does load properly, but the orange belt never moves. No play, rewind, ff, or general tightening of the tape. What seems like the likely culprit? Bad capacitor? Nothing looked fried, but I guess I can go through with a voltage meter or something (kinda new at this.)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.