Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Adam's Avatar
Adam Adam is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,383
I just got another 15 Dr. Who VHS tapes. I've been trying to collect all the Dr. Who that was put on VHS. I have probably about 1/3 of it now. I had recorded most of Dr. Who off TV in the late 1980s, but didn't keep the tapes and now regret it, so I thought I would try and pick up a nice set of the pre-recorded ones.

What I don't like about tape is having to put up with the picture bending at the top of the screen. But then many DVDs have those awful retrace lines, so they both have their problems.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.