Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-20-2015, 06:30 AM
Kamakiri's Avatar
Kamakiri Kamakiri is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 5,109
Mix of who knows. The filter caps are either Jiwy, Nichicon, or ChengCheng (?). Never had an issue with any of them.

I still prefer not knowing, to the look of the yellow Just Radios caps.
__________________
"Restoring a tube TV is like going to war. A color one is like a land war in Asia."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-20-2015, 07:09 AM
Findm-Keepm's Avatar
Findm-Keepm Findm-Keepm is offline
Followin' the Rules...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakiri View Post
Mix of who knows. The filter caps are either Jiwy, Nichicon, or ChengCheng (?). Never had an issue with any of them.

I still prefer not knowing, to the look of the yellow Just Radios caps.
Thanks. His prices are better than what I'm seeing at Digikey for values above .1, so I may order a few .22 and .47s to give them a whirl. I've got about 70 or so of each left, so it'll be a while before I need any....
__________________
Brian
USN RET 22YRS (Avionics/Cal)
CET-Consumer Repair and Avionics ('88)
"Capacitor Cosmetologist since '79"

When fuses go to work, they quit!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.