Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Captainclock Captainclock is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Elkhart, Indiana
Posts: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRX37 View Post
Well, it has regular red and white jacks as part of its A/V in jacks, so, red, white and yellow. Red and white work without having to hook up anything to the yellow. However like I said, I need to put the volume low to get non crackly audio.

I can turn the receiver itself to maximum volume just fine.
You may have damaged output transistors or the driver transistors might be bad, I have an old Kenwood amplifier from the 1970s that had a similar issue where the audio would be crackly and staticky and the problem with that was that the driver transistors were bad so I replaced them and now it works fine, so you might check the driver and or output transistors in the amplifier on the thing and see if they might be a little toasty from someone maybe turning it up too loud one time and shorting out the transistors.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.