Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-13-2015, 05:57 PM
Dave A's Avatar
Dave A Dave A is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: SE Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,569
I agree with the memory stick playback. I have a Micca stick adaptor to playback to HDMI to my HD set. I recorded a bunch of hours of Dark Shadows off air with a WinTV stick to a HD file. The files were huge in a .ts format. I converted them to AVI to get the file size down. Garbage. I then xfrd the originals to a bigger stick and the playback was as broadcast.
__________________
“Once you eliminate the impossible...whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-14-2015, 10:52 AM
pac.attack76's Avatar
pac.attack76 pac.attack76 is offline
Stuck in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,311
Funny how this turned into a dvd thread......Oh well.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-26-2015, 11:09 PM
Damnation Damnation is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 55
Allied Artists was another "pioneer" video distributor in the early years along with Magnetic. There's still tiny homebrew outfits releasing indie and little known horror flicks on VHS.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.