Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 11-13-2015, 11:18 PM
centralradio centralradio is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Findm-Keepm View Post
I saw some Beta blank tapesin Dubai in 2001. The tapes were in 2-packs, and were a brand other than Sony, perhaps BASF or TDK.

Professional Betacam decks were in our ship's TV studio in 2000/2001 - I thought (incorrectly) they were 8mm. AFRTS distributed some video products by Beta, and that's why they had them, along with recording ship/studio-produced programs.

I remember my friend was using Betacam into the mid 2000's before they went digital.I have some tapes here but no decks or camcorders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes they are georgeous!!!!!

Analogue beauty
Yes .Walmart still carries VHS here in town and I think Target still has them.The dollar store and BJs drop them a couple years ago.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.