Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-29-2015, 04:25 PM
slatton86 slatton86 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: VA, for now
Posts: 73
Great find! I love the old failed game systems.

I have a RCA SelectaVision SGT-200 stereo player, I could say I "restored" it about 6 months ago, but all I really did was replace the stylus and shrink the belts. It plays great no matter what you call it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-29-2015, 04:31 PM
pac.attack76's Avatar
pac.attack76 pac.attack76 is offline
Stuck in the past
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by slatton86 View Post
Great find! I love the old failed game systems.

I have a RCA SelectaVision SGT-200 stereo player, I could say I "restored" it about 6 months ago, but all I really did was replace the stylus and shrink the belts. It plays great no matter what you call it.
Interested in selling? Dude111 is in need of one. I have the SJT-090. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Got nearly 100 discs for it. I told him I'd find him one eventually.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.