Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 11-29-2015, 07:17 PM
slatton86 slatton86 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: VA, for now
Posts: 73
I have been holding out for $275. That may sound high, but consider for this model it would cost about $100 to get a broken or "AS IS" online, $50 stylus, and that is a risk. This one works great, and I will re-shrink the belts or replace them with new belts if you prefer and the stylus is low mileage in this one. It was new old stock when I bought it and I have played no more then 20 movies on it, I mostly just played a little of the disks I have to see if they worked. I would also be willing to travel a little to help save you on shipping, I'm about 20 miles south of Charlottesville VA. I will also include Alien, M.A.S.H. and Red Foxx. Even more if you want, but those three are the only ones that play very well.

Here are some pictures,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151129_193243.jpg (27.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151129_193248.jpg (47.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151129_193309.jpg (59.6 KB, 24 views)
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.