Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 12-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Crist Rigott Crist Rigott is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Waxahachie, TX
Posts: 1,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Findm-Keepm View Post
R43 runs hot on my 467 - always has....

I have other problems with mine - each meter pulses while checking a CRT. I haven't recapped or done much troubleshooting. I upgraded to one of dad's 470s (he had EIGHT!), and have shelved the 467 for now.

My 467 came from a Public Surplus Auction - bought out an entire VoTech school's TV Electronics program, about 45 pieces of test equipment for ~$250, and the 467 was among all of the equipment.
Brian,
Thanks. That's the info I was looking for. I did order all new E-caps and I'll replace them when they arrive later this week. I'll post an update when they are replaced.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.