Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 12-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Ed in Tx's Avatar
Ed in Tx Ed in Tx is offline
Zenith Walton My 1st TV
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUD1 View Post
I took the bulb out today and found that the leads are broken in the socket, but the filament is still good. The part no is XAMV12S. I shorted the socket and I found that the bulb is the least of my worries with this poor old thing. It worked absolutely perfect when I got it five years ago. But now, it plays awful, the speed is way off, and the pop top is stuck. The eject button doesn't work. I don't understand how as soon as I get it, it starts going downhill so dramatically. That all happened in the course of two years of light use.

That said, I absolutely love these old pop top VCR's and if anybody has one you want to get rid of, let me know. My most wanted is an RCA VBT200.
Or find a Panasonic PV-1000 which is identical internally, and the original manufacturer.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pana-pv1000-1.jpg (32.6 KB, 30 views)
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.