Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 12-21-2015, 05:49 AM
Polaraligned's Avatar
Polaraligned Polaraligned is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Apex, NC
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Findm-Keepm View Post
Just a reminder - Digi-Key sells Panasonics, and they offer free shipping on prepaid orders.
Digi-key is more money across the board. I just checked their prices vs Mouser. One example is I just paid $17.60 for a bag of 100 .047uF Panasonics. Digi-key wants $21.57 for the same part number in 100 quantity.

My $300 order from Mouser would probably have been $50 higher with Digi-key. I paid Mouser $6.99 for USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation. I could have gotten USPS Parcel Select from Mouser for $4.99.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.