Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-27-2015, 11:47 AM
Adam's Avatar
Adam Adam is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,383
It's still working. That resoldering on the IF tube sockets must have fixed it.

…

Now that I reconnected it, I notice it's getting a much better picture too. Before I needed to have the brightness and contrast all the way up and the picture was still a bit on the blurry side. I had assumed the CRT was getting weak. But now I'm getting a much better picture, and don't have to have either control all the way up.

Last edited by Adam; 05-14-2016 at 02:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-28-2015, 11:27 AM
dieseljeep dieseljeep is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,562
I have a Warwick built Sears Silvertone, that uses the 22TP4. The CRT is Sylvania sourced and the set is a hybrid. IIRC, it's a 1974 model.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.