Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 12-27-2015, 05:30 PM
Electronic M's Avatar
Electronic M Electronic M is offline
M is for Memory
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pewaukee/Delafield Wi
Posts: 15,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainclock View Post
Yeah, it looks like basically your machine is the same as mine with a few minor cosmetic changes. I would be willing to take your unit to see if I can get one good one going out of the two (my friend from church basically told me that I could just keep it for parts or to monkey around with because he has access to another one that also might be non-working but might be easier to get up and running than this one would be.) it would be sometime early next month until I could get the money around for it though if you don't mind waiting a few more days (my disability checks come around the 3rd of the month and that's when I usuall get my spending money from my mom.)
Next local swap meet (where I was planning to rid my self of it) is January the 17th so you've got some time.
__________________
Tom C.

Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off!
What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.