Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 01-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Captainclock Captainclock is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Elkhart, Indiana
Posts: 1,189
I have 2 Blu-ray Players, one's in my PS3 that I got as a freebie from a friend of mine, and the other is a standalone Blu-ray player, and I've got about 3 DVD Players one's a first gen Toshiba DVD Player from 1997, and then I have a Go-Video DVD Player with Progressive Scan from around 2003, and then I have a GPX (Grand Prix) DVD player from 2010 all of them have their original remotes except the Toshiba but I have a Toshiba "universal remote" that functions for DVD, TV, VCR, or a Cable Box that I can operate the DVD Player with.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.