Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 01-05-2016, 08:54 AM
Radiotronman's Avatar
Radiotronman Radiotronman is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 588
Last summer I bought a smaller set, maybe 17-19", that looks just like that. It has a white painted, leather grained metal cabinet though. Same knobs and chrome trim. Mine has a smooth metal back instead of hardboard. If I get a chance I'll post a picture of mine tonight. It's not as old as I usually collect, but I grabbed it because I don't see too much of post 1954ish Motorola tvs either. They were also remote capable too and the mic pickup was a screen below the logo in the circle.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.