![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well I know that with most of the LCD Monitors and TVs I've dealt with that had bad power supply caps in them used CapXon Capacitors which are cheap Chinese capacitors and then when I replace them with a known good quality capacitor like Nichicons they last quite a while. I think it just has to do with the fact that they were just using el cheapo poor quality capacitors in the power supplies on these LCD monitors and TVs which is why they fail like they do.
Last edited by Captainclock; 02-05-2016 at 01:26 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Capacitors came in the mail today and replaced all of the bad capacitors with the new ones (which fit just fine in place of the old ones) I got the unit put back together and hooked up and it works just fine. It actually has really good picture and even though its native resolution is 1680 x 1050 it can do 1920 x 1080 just fine.
I would post a picture of it working but my camera which is an older low-resolution camera from about 2004 wouldn't do the monitor justice as far as just how good it looks. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|