Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2016, 11:22 PM
centralradio centralradio is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxhifi View Post
have you checked radio shack ?
Thanks LOL .No I haven't.I forgot about them We still have a RS in town.I'll be shock if they have them in stock.We used too have a hobby shop in town.I might check the next town over for a hobby shop.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-02-2016, 06:25 AM
Chip Chester Chip Chester is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 761
Having no idea of your location, I'll have to assume you live right next door to me.
So, go to MicroCenter (or any good computer store) and check out the various tool kits they have for phone repair, etc. Lots of well-made stuff, with all the weird tri-lobe and micro-torx driver bits, spudgers (Google it), suction cups, etc. to do the job.

They do online sales, too, and the web is full of similar offerings.

MCM Electronics offers several articulated, lighted benchtop magnifiers, as well as the tools you seek. I'm sure several video- or audiokarma advertisers do also.

Chip
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.