![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ebay has revealed I can get ten foot rolls of emery tape in 240, 320 and 400 grit for $25 a roll. The tool shop in town can order it in up to 600 grit in a $22 50' roll but I'm waiting for a response back on if they can order them by the box or if they have to come in a case of ten rolls (hell no).
Any last words before I tape up the parts of the drum I don't want touched and clear coat the thing? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
So after a final cleaning the drum was taped up and a light clear coat layer was put on. We shouldn't have to worry about corrosion again.
![]() ![]() I then took a sharp blade and scored the edge of the tape I had put around the drum. There wasn't a need to coat that as well because it still needs to be sanded but now we wait for the emery tape to come in.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/2x-MULLARD-MU...UAAMXQMTlRZ8Cb Greetings Josef |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|