![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
@ Sandy
There is no way out for TVs from Brasil! It is not allowed to Brasilians to sell/ship something which weights more than 2 kgs. Believe me, I tried everything, asked dozends of shippers, forums, german busyness organisations - no chance! You can buy drugs from Brasil but no vintage TVs. ![]() I called the Brasilian embassy in Berlin, the a__hole didn`t wanted to give me his name, answered not one of my questions! I wrote an email to the German embassy - no answer. It is a totally criminal, corrupt, lazy government! Argentina is not better! Shippers told me that they stopped dealing with Brasil because of the customs. Anyway it was possible to me to buy 2 vintage TVs out of Buenos Aires! I think they will be for centuries the only argentinian TVs in Europe! ![]() Inbetween Russia had closen the border for 50s stuff and older junk. This includes radios and TVs. What a luck they don`t close the border for stolen cars from Europe. I heard this from different sources. TV-collector
__________________
Scotty, beam me up, there is no more 4/3 Television and AM radio in Germany! Last edited by TV-collector; 03-29-2016 at 01:12 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
"It is a totally criminal, corrupt, lazy government!"
And it will not get any better... unfortunately. The current president is doomed for impeachment, but the gangsters that are poised to take her place will make sure that everything remains as imoral as always. You can consider yourself lucky: your only headache caused by the Brazilian government was not to be able to buy a vintage TV from here. I, on the other hand, have to LIVE here, being subject everyday to all the cruelties perpetrated against the people by the Brazilian politicians. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|