Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Recorded Video

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 03-30-2016, 11:38 PM
centralradio centralradio is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,097
Wow if its cheap .I would take it since its a great name brand and its a classic .I would not pay to much for it like more then $25 bucks for it.With an employee discount you probably get it cheap and your boss would be happy to get rid of it.I do agree on problems playing burned DVDs as the old school DVD players were fussy about it then.My first DVD player was a Apex about the same age is that Pioneer which Apex is in the same boat as GPX..At the time I could not afford that Pioneer set at the time along with Panasonic and Sony..

I got a old cheap Cyberhome $29.99 Walmart special and a Durabrand portable DVD player that plays anything which the Apex had some issues with the burned DVD and CDs.

Get the model number off it and run it on Google on your cell phone or computer and get some info on it. Might be lucky to find a service manual and instructions for it.Also you can post the mod number on here for us and see we can help you with some info on it.

Last edited by centralradio; 03-30-2016 at 11:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.