Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Diagnostic & Test Equipment

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 04-13-2016, 06:27 PM
davet753's Avatar
davet753 davet753 is offline
David Thomas
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by kf4rca View Post
I HAVE a 467 but I used a 5230 where I used to work. I thought the 5230 was easier to use and did a better job.
I never knew anyone who had a heathkit rejuvenator, so I've not tried one. I do have several Heathkit items , and have found them to be good equipment (depending on who assembled the kit).

My local competition had a Sencore, and a shop in a neighboring town had an older B&K machine....and they both brought me sets all the time to rejuvenate CRT's because their machines couldn't do it. If I remember correctly, the shop with the Sencore one could often rejuvenate the tube, but would end up with an internal short. He would bring it to me to use the "remove shorts" function on the 467 for him.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.